Important general upgrade note from version 1.x to 2.0.x
If you are currently using the Navigation Menu Editor plugin in version 1.3 or newer, please upgrade directly to 2.0.1, without gradually updating to versions in between.
2.0 Release Notes
- The administration interface has been fully redesigned for a better user experience and responsiveness
- Import and export of menus is now possible
- Improved drag and drop behavior
- Simultaneously edit and assign menu entries
- Improved Confluence link recognition
- Preview the currently viewed menu structure – no need to save the menu first
- Saving the menu structure doesn't result in a page reload any more
- Move a single menu entry to a higher level without moving the subsequent menu entries as well
- Unlocking the exclusive edit mode for the menu is more reliable.
- Various minor bugfixes and code improvements.
2.0.1 Release Notes
Release 2.0.1 is a bug-fix release. Take a look at the new features and other highlights in the 2.0 Release Notes.
We formally apologize to some of our customers for running into issues with their existing menus after upgrading to the previously released version 2.0. With this 2.0.1 bug-fix release we've addressed these issues and made the upgrade process as well as the menu entry link resolution reliable.
Updates and Fixes:
- Upgrading from older Navigation Menu Editor plugin versions without menu history is now supported. This issue could have led to an empty menu in the menu structure edit view but a visible navigation menu for the users.
- Direct upgrade support to version 2.0.1 for Navigation Menu Editor 1.3 and newer, without having to gradually update to versions in between. The direct upgrade to version 2.0.1 is recommended!
- Improved the menu entry link resolution
- Version 2.0.1 of the Navigation Menu Editor plugin is compatible with Confluence Server 5.4.2 and newer. Confluence Server with a lower version is no longer supported.
- No labels