1. Navigate to the didit hub in Confluence or Jira.
2. Choose "Generator" on the left side.
3. Select the category you would like or search for something more custom.
4. Select which checklists you would like to create and hit "Generate Templates."
5. To view your template right away, select the "show / edit" button.
6. You now have a new checklist template without all the hard work of creating your own tasks, headings, and descriptors!
Here is a short gif on how the process works
Your direct line to us - because we're more than just software, we're a community. Whether you have burning questions, technical challenges, brilliant ideas, or just want to say hello, this is the place to do it. Feel free to choose the option that suits your needs best, and let's start a conversation.
Our experts are here to guide you through every feature and answer all your questions. Don't miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your productivity.