You can restrict access to templates and checklists based on group memberships. This feature aims to ensure that sensitive templates or checklists are only accessed by the intended audience.
How to restrict access
1. Navigate to the didit hub in Jira, Confluence, or through the web app.
2. Choose the template you want to restrict and enter the edit mode.
3. Look for the permissions section in the right sidebar - it should be right at the bottom. Select "edit" in the Permission Settings section.
4. Select one or multiple groups to restrict access.
If you encounter any alert notifications while proceeding, please refer to the explanations on this page. The groups you can select are derived from your Atlassian instance. Head to your Atlassian User Management to find out more if needed (you need site admin permission to access these settings).
5. Confirm your selection and save the template. If you do not save your permission settings will revert to their previous state.
Your direct line to us - because we're more than just software, we're a community. Whether you have burning questions, technical challenges, brilliant ideas, or just want to say hello, this is the place to do it. Feel free to choose the option that suits your needs best, and let's start a conversation.
Our experts are here to guide you through every feature and answer all your questions. Don't miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your productivity.