This is a bugfix release for both device app and Confluence app.
Header bar on detail views now dynamically scrolls out
- New microblog posts are now correctly arranged in the hierarchy
- Error handling if there is no microblog topic configured yet
- Formatting of profile pictures
- Image handling in the microblog stream
- Internal handling of some link URLs containing '#'
- Generating QR codes via the Confluence admin panel is now working even without configuring a gateway connection
Have you found a bug or a missing feature? Please contact us via www.seibert.biz/help. Let's build a great product together!
Compatibility & Requirements
We recommend to always keep up with the latest versions of Linchpin Mobile as well as the integrated Linchpin apps for full feature support, stability and security.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Device Apps (iOS + Android) requires Linchpin Mobile Confluence App version 1.0.0 or later.
- This release of the Linchpin Mobile Confluence App requires Linchpin Mobile Device App version 1.0.0 or later.
- This release of Linchpin Mobile requires Atlassian Confluence Server version 5.10.0 or later.
In order to get the most out of Linchpin Mobile you need to meet the following requirements for the corresponding sections within Linchpin Mobile:
- News: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Enterprise News Bundle' version 1.6.2 or later.
- Microblog: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Microblogging for Confluence' version 3.1.1 or later.
- Contacts: This release of Linchpin Mobile requires the Confluence app 'Custom User Profile' version 2.3 or later.
- No labels